Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! This lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to work with your Z-Wave or ZigBee home automation or alarm system. Yale Network Modules are sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
Secure your home with the most well-known brand in the door locking industry, Yale. Enjoy security and peace of mind knowing your doors are secured by one of the longest standing lock companies. Our Yale Real Living products are backed by a lifetime warranty for finish and mechanics.
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit or using the touchscreen keypad. Create up to 25 unique PIN codes for friends and family
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver. Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8″, backset of 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″. Fits on standard doors 1 3/8″ to 2 1/4″ thick
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Key free means no keys to lose or share, no locksmiths and no pick and bump break-ins. The lock features a 9V battery back-up charger so you won’t get locked out with a dead battery!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
There are no reviews yet.