Designed for systems that support Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easier troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices include motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, a door/window sensor, two-way wireless key and siren.
EASIER TO INSTALL
- SiX sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors.
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits.
EASIER TO MAINTAIN
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, temperature and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot.
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security.
FEWER TRUCK ROLLS
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.
- When enabled, SiX™ devices are locked into the Lyric panel and must be un-paired by the installing dealer to be used again – helping prevent account takeovers and conversions from competitors.
Mounting Hardware – Included
Transmission Range – 300 ft (92 meters) plus*
LED Indicators – Yes
Temperature Sensing Capable – No
Frequency – 2.4 GHz
Encryption – 128-bit AES
Battery Life – Three years (typical use)
Power Requirements – 3 volt 2032 coin cell battery (Qty 1)
Tamper Protected – No
Operating Temperature – 32°F – 122°F/0°C – 50°C
Relative Humidity – 5-95%, non-condensing
Dimensions – 0.4″ H x 1.4″ W x 2.5″ L/
11mm H x 36mm W x 65mm L
Approval Listings – FCC/IC, ETL Listed to UL 1023 and UL 985, cETL Listed to ULC/ORD-C1023 and ULC-S545
Authorized Countries – US/Canada/Latin America