Honeywell Total Connect Video Solutions are part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video, keep tabs on vehicles and assets* and receive important email and video alerts on everyday smart devices. They provide dealers with an excellent way to earn RMR, especially when combined with I-View Now™ video alarm verification (VAV)—a patented, cloud-based central station video interface that lets monitoring personnel view video clips to see what caused an alarm to help ensure that emergency responders have the information they need prior to arrival onsite.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design. Honeywell’s WAP-PLUS (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi<sup>®</sup>) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Honeywell’s WREX (Wi-Fi Repeater Extender) is designed to enhance connectivity within a wireless Wi-Fi network, letting dealers expand the number of locations where they can install IP cameras. Configuration is easy with a push-button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and available wired Ethernet connection. Wi-Fi signal strength bars and diagnostic screens help installers diagnose range issues.
- Image Sensor – CMOS ¼” VGA & HD compatible resolution
- LENS – Fix Focus Lens F2.0, Effective range: Diagonal View Angle: 55.8° (Horizontal=46.8°, Vertical=35.8° )
- Compression – H.264, MPEG-4 SP, M-JPEG
- Resolution – 1280×720 capable, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA
- Frame Rate – Up to 30 fps
- Image Control – Brightness, Sharpness, White Balance, Contrast
- Video storage of up to 500MB of video clips
- Pan Range – Pan Range 320° (Left 160° – Right 160°)
- Tilt Range – Tilt Range 120° (Up 90° – Down 30°)
- Standard – IEEE 802.11N/b/g
- Encryptions – WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 Personal
- LED and Button – LED: Power, Active, Network/ Button: WPS, Reset
- Connector Ethernet – RJ-45 for Ethernet, DC Power Jack, 3.5mm Jack for Audio Out, One D/I and One D/O
- Motion Sensor – Sensitivity Distance: 5 M
- Bright Light LED – White light LED x 4/up to 15 ft
- Privacy Button – Privacy button for video enable/ disable
- Power Adapter – 12V/1A, 100-240VAC
- Certification – CE, FCC/Power Supply: UL
- Dimensions – 5.7” H x 3.8” W x 3.1” D
- Weight – 1.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature – 23°F – 122°F (-5°C – 50°C)